Head's up: if you purchase a Roadmapping session and end up working with me on implementation, its cost will be discounted IN FULL from your project.
Why bother with roadmapping?
Because without careful planning, you could be executing a strategy that doesn't get you any closer to launching your upgraded eCommerce system and having it integrated with your backend systems. Goodbye money, goodbye time, hello... well, nothing.
Most people don't plan out large-scale technical projects every week. But I do.
In a Roadmapping Session, I serve as your software architect and experienced technical advisor. I take the time to establish the blueprint, phases and incremental milestones that get you where you need to go.
Here's how it works:
- You'll get a 2-page prep package to complete and return before I schedule our call.
- Then you book your call and we'll meet over Zoom/Google Hangouts for 1 - 2 hours, where we dive deep into your company, products, services and goals, so we can come up with a rock-solid plan to get you from where you are now, to where you want to be.
- I talk about what's working, what's not working, what you really want to do, how you want to get paid, the easiest way to automate your current business, and how you can integrate the systems you're using already with the ones you want and need to be using
During our 1 - 2 hour session, I have four goals:
- I want to begin to understand your business and your underlying business goals;
- I want to get to the heart of your current struggle putting your various backend systems together to assemble something coherent and easy to work with;
- I want to offer a solution that solves your current struggle in a way that supports your business goals;
- I want to plot a roadmap for you to run with. Either with me implementing it or someone else, at least you'll be armed with a correct, smart, technically-feasible implementation strategy;
You'll walk away with a detailed RoadMapping Report (PDF format) summarizing the strategy and technology that will help you meet your business goals, with answers to the key questions you've been asking (and the key questions *WE* brought up for you to ask).
All of this for only $750
Before you throw thousands of dollars and 40 - 120 hours of your own time into a full-scale eCommerce integration project, make sure you're following a technical implementation plan handed to you by a specialist.
And if you end up working with me to actually execute your roadmap, this $750 fee gets discounted in full from your project implementation cost, so Roadmapping comes out free.
"What happens after our session is over and I receive my RoadMapping Report?"
- You might decide to continue working with us
- Included in your Roadmap Report will be a complete proposal on how to execute the strategy that will support your goals. If you are as excited about it as I likely will be, you'll say yes and we'll start on the path to building out your integration, to help you reach the business outcomes we established.
- You might decide to stop and re-evaluate
- You may decide to take your RoadMapping Report and figure out if this is really what you want. You may want to get a second opinion from someone close to your business. This is your session and you get to do what you want with the results. There is no commitment on your part to activate the strategy in the report with us.
- You might decide to pause
- You may need to time to get some traction before you commit. There may be pieces of the RoadMapping Report you can activate on your own and you'll circle back down the road for an updated assessment.
RoadMapping outlines the best solution for your business, helping you save money and time. Measure twice, cut once.
If you're ready to get started, or if you have questions about what a Roadmapping session does (and doesn't) cover, then don't hesitate to email or schedule a free call.
* Please note: I only have space in the calendar for three Roadmapping sessions each month. This is because clients more often than not decide to hire me to execute the Roadmap developed for their business.